The purpose of the interview
The aim of the interview is to create your “Financial Roadmap”. This Roadmap is designed to provide clarity about your current financial situation and some direction about your future.
We do not make recommendations about financial products or classes of financial products during this session.
Your “Financial Roadmap”
This is a document that summarises what’s important to you, what you’d like to accomplish financially, and where you are today.
You will be able to use this Roadmap as the basis for a financial plan, giving you a high level of confidence in how you can achieve your financial goals.
About the “Financial Roadmap”
In this 60-90 minute meeting we explore your personal situation and your goals from ‘a high level helicopter view’. Our goal is to provide clarity and direction, outlining a broad strategy, working towards your goals.
Preparation for your “Financial Roadmap” interview.
- Contact us to organise an appropriate time for this initial consultation.
- Request our financial services guide. This is a document required by law to be sent to you before we can provide any professional financial advice.
- Prepare a list of financial goals and any questions you may have.
The services we are authorised to offer:
- Investment & wealth creation advice
- Retirement planning
- Risk assessment and management
- Life insurance broking
- Mortgage & debt management
- Financial planning following redundancy
- Estate planning
- Business succession planning
- Asset protection advice
- Superannuation advice
- Salary packaging and tax planning
- Portfolio monitoring and reviews
We are able to give advice on the following types of products:
- Deposit products and debentures
- Unit trusts, hedge funds, bank accounts, term deposits and cash management trusts
- Listed investment companies and exchange traded funds
- Listed and unlisted property trusts and syndicates
- Fixed interest securities, preference shares, debentures and mortgage trusts
- Listed shares
- Master trusts and wrap accounts
- Retail, industry and self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs)
- Retirement savings accounts
- Managed investment schemes
- Life, trauma, total and permanent disability, income protection and business expenses insurance
Principal Consultant BCom CPA MAppFin JP
Vince is an Accountant and an Independent Financial Advisor with over two decades of industry experience. He has worked for blue chip organisations such as Deloitte, ABN Amro, AMP, HSBC, Westpac & Energy Australia.
His academic qualifications include a Master of Applied Finance from the Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre and a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Sydney. He also holds the Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) designation and is an Accredited Aged Care Professional.
One of Vince’s personal passions is his work in philanthropy. In past and present Vince has actively supported a number of organisations and causes, including Room to Read, Deaf Connect and has also established his own philanthropic organisation.