What are failures? Are you failing enough in life?
Elon Musk’s net worth is estimated to be around $15 billion. What does his resume look like? His failures are extraordinary…
- 1995: failed at getting a job at Netscape
- 1996: ousted as CEO of his own company Zip2
- 1999: first PayPal product voted as one of the 10 worst business ideas
- 1999: crashed his newly bought McLaren F1 worth $1m
- 2000: ousted from PayPal while on honeymoon
- 2006 – 2008: launched 3 rockets (all 3 exploded)
- 2008: Top Gear portrayed Tesla Roadster as a barely running science experiment
- 2008: Tesla and SpaceX on the brink of bankruptcy
Check out the infographic from Kickresume for a complete timeline.